This blog and its contents are governed by these policies.
1. All contents published in this blog are intellectual property of the author and may not be reproduced or copied without permission and without giving credit. To be clear, the proprietor of this blog only claims copyright to his writing; he claims non-exclusive copyright with respect to non-authored material (e.g., the comments).
2. If you have any copyright related issues related to the contents in this blog, please contact the author and explain the issue. Your concerns will be addressed with all due consideration as quickly as is reasonably possible.
3. Names, logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are the property of their respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
4. Opinions expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the author and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
5. I take third party identity issues seriously. If your name or photo has appeared in this blog and you wish for it to be removed, please contact the author immediately.
6. The author of this blog endeavors to provide readers with accurate information and honest analysis. However, please exercise care and discretion before making any decisions based on the information in this blog. Neither the author nor his employer(s) will compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss, inconvenience, or damage because of or while making use of information from this blog. Note also, that the opinions expressed herein are the author’s alone and should not be attributed to any organizations to which he may be affiliated.
7. A blog is always in transition. The information published today might not be valid or accurate two weeks or two years from now. Content, sources, information and links change over time, so make sure you check out any issue discussed or described on this blog for yourself if you wish to consider acting upon it. The author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis but is not bound to do so or explicitly to state when he has done so.
8. I am not responsible, nor will we be held liable, for anything anyone says on this blog in the blog comments.
9. Links are offered for the convenience of readers. I make no representation as to the accuracy of any link or the information contained in any link. If a link appears to be in error or is broken, kindly let the author of the post in which the link appears know so that the problem can be corrected.